Sunday, February 28, 2010

I sure wish that I could fit into this dress!!!



My girlfriends are incredibly supportive of my work- like I said in my last post this business would all be nothing without them! My dear friend"C" is one that I think may be more passionate that I am about my work. When I tell her I have an event she will move mountains to be there! I don't know anyone as busy as she is but there is not ONE thing that I have done that she has not rearranged her life to be at and support me. I get really shy about selling my stuff too and she is always right there to bolster me up and get me talking about it....or even better, I let her talk for me :). She is amazing and I love, love, LOVE her!!
She has three beautiful, kind hearted children and her one little girl, "J", is an exquisite, little clone of her mother. "J" drew me a picture the very first time I met her (I still have it) and I've been smitten with her ever since. She is wonderful to my children and loves to play "mommy" when she is around my baby- it's hysterical. She's sharp as a tack and I love spending time with her.
When I saw this fabric at the recent quilting expo (heaven!!!) it stopped me in my tracks because I knew it was perfect for "J"'s Easter dress. I'm so excited that I had to post this but as soon as I get pictures of her IN the dress you will see what I mean when I say this dress screams "J"!!
"J" and "C"- you know how much I care about you!! XOXOXO.
My dresses really range between $45 and $70 depending on the type of fabric and how many ruffles are added. One exactly like this, in this fabric, would be $68. Many other fabric choices will be between $55 and $60.







No comments:

Post a Comment