Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another diaper bag!




I realize that when I find the time to post I've been posting diaper bags....which isn't a bad thing because babies are awesome! This one is for my friend "S". She has always been a good muse for bag making. She seriously has a bag for everything. I remember when we had our first kids and her husband bought her the most gigantic Kate Spade diaper bag I had ever seen. It had so much room in it and "S" was a walking baby station....she is always prepared ;).

It's kinda hard to make a bag for the girl who has 200 bags but I told myself she could surely find use for just ONE more.

What I'm really dying to do is let "S" design her own super-duper-diaper bag and me just make it for her....but little boy #3 is coming soon so it will have to be after his arrival.

I sure love you "S"!! Your friendship means so much to me!

xoxo-
holly


No comments:

Post a Comment