Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Great requests make an awesome bag!!





I have a love/hate relationship with modifications....I get so excited to work on a new idea, working out the kinks, making a piece EXACTLY for that one person BUT in a time constraint I start to worry if I will get it done on schedule and if it will be as perfect as I expect it to be. I had the best of both worlds completing this new merged style because the owner of this bag was sweet enough to give me plenty of time to complete it!
She didn't want a diaper bag that was really large- like the usual diaper bag that I make. But she still wanted a zippered opening and a plethora of pockets. I enjoyed putting it together for her thinking about all of the characteristics that I wanted in my own dream bag. I hope she agrees that it turned out as cute and utilitarian as it looks to me!
My wonderful friend (and truly amazing quilter) Margaret, is kind enough to always be on the lookout for new things that I might like to sew. She gave me the great idea to make these little diaper/wipe holders so I made one for this order hoping that "M" enjoys it and will give me any feedback that she has.

No comments:

Post a Comment