Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Aubrey dress




We are visiting my sister and brother in my old hometown, San Antonio,Texas and I have a few minutes to catch up on blog posts. My kids are so tired after our long days that bedtime is easy since they pass out in the car. It gives me more time to paint, hang out with my husband and work on the computer at night which is always welcome! These past few days here have been a dream.....I'm definitely not ready to come home.....

Laci has been begging for long dresses so the past few that I have made are well past her knee. I fell head over heels for a top that I bought recently for myself that has three quarter sleeves so I've been playing around with those for her as well. She thinks the sleeves and length make her look more like a "princess" so they have been quite hard to pull off of her. This one is her current favorite and she looks so precious in it that I wanted to share it. I'm working on versions for myself as well ;)- so cute!!!

Ok- tomorrow I'm off for more tamales, margaritas and family! Yum, yum!

xo,
holly

No comments:

Post a Comment