Sunday, October 7, 2012

Diaper bag for Grandma- she needs one too!



I have so many things to post that I've been working on but there will never be enough time to talk about all of them. I feel like superwoman when I just get all of my kid's homework done!!

This diaper bag was for a new grandmother- not the mommy for once ;). She is a co-worker of mine and is my three year old's preschool teacher. The amount of respect and adoration I have for her is immeasurable!!! Our family hasn't adjusted easily to me teaching full time- it is especially hard on the 3 year old- but his teacher has been the calm in the storm. She's amazing and has made him feel like school is his home away from home.

Her new baby granddaughter is one blessed little girl!! Congratulations again Ms. S!
xoxoxo-
holly

No comments:

Post a Comment