Saturday, October 3, 2009

I have very little time left after I do everything needed for my three young children. Someday, I hope to have a website where items can be purchased but for now, time simply does not allow for it. SOOOO, I have decided to post what I am working on. If anyone is interested in an item- email me at lacijean@yahoo.com.



I make lots and lots of purses, totes, diaper bags, etc. I love to sew and i simply can't beat being creative and making something useful at the same time (always multitasking... always). This specific style is one of my favorite to make. It's a clean line and such a great "in the middle" bag. It has two pockets on the outside so you can slide in your cell phone, keys, pacifiers and what not. $38.

1 comment:

  1. I love it all. You are so talented! GOod luck at the trade show. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete