Thursday, October 29, 2009

St. Timothy's Holiday Boutique Saturday November 14th


OK- so in the midst of trying to accomplish 10,000 things in a day and having a 5 month old attached to me at all times I decided to participate in the St. Timothy's Holiday Boutique this year. I feel very overwhelmed but I am having the time of my life planning for it. In addition to my handbags I plan to have a few examples of other items that I work on that could be custom ordered- nursing covers, toddler dresses and really cute aprons to name a few. I have been playing around with how I want to stage all of the items and this is no where near complete but after I took my "in progress" photos seeing all those gorgeous colors in one spot makes my mouth water.....I had to share.



1 comment:

  1. These look awesome! You are going to be the hit of the market!

    ReplyDelete