Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sewing doesn't get any more fun than this!! item #2

A gift for "A.M.'s" niece who is not yet 2 years old. She ask me to make matching cotton bloomers which I have not done before. The picture doesn't do the bloomers justice because they are absolutely precious and were actually pretty easy (thanks to my Mom who ripped out the stitching in another pair so I could see them deconstructed).
I enlisted another 2 year old who is near and dear to my heart model the dress for me so "A.M." can see how it looks before I deliver it. She stuck her little hands in the pockets right away. Does she make it look cute or what?? Thank you "A" for your patience while I took the pictures! I sure do love you!














The Laci dress like this is $55 and bloomers would be an additional $8.





No comments:

Post a Comment