Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sewing doesn't get any more fun than this!! item #3











So here it is- the hardest (not technically but aesthetically) bag that I have made yet. I am not kidding when I tell you that I spent hours and hours and hours scouring stores and fabric websites to find fabric that would work for this bag. "A.M." asked me to make a bag in Gator colors (for you non-football loving fans that is the Florida Gators- University of Florida) as a pun for her sister in law's love of the Gators. I giggled when she made the request and then I drew a HUGE blank as to how I was going to make it cute. Finding wonderful fabric in these colors is NOT easy. I finally found inspiration and after consulting "A.M." we decided on these fabrics and can I say GORGEOUS???? I am dying to see how her sister in law reacts when she gets it.
SUCH a hysterical and creative idea "A.M.". I can't beleive that we pulled it off looking so cute. Let me know if she likes it!!
My slings are $45

No comments:

Post a Comment