Sunday, January 10, 2010

A fabric choice that was not by me and I STILL like it!!



























Both of the incredible girls who run the Mommyista (see http://www.themommyista.com/) have previously ordered handbags from me for them and their friends. Nothing gets more more excited than seeing them walk in wearing some thing that I made- I LOVE it!!!

One of them ("A") requested that I make her friend a bag out of fabric that she already had. Normally- this may make me gasp- giving up control and wondering if I like what fabric she chose??? However- knowing "A"'s sense of style and her fellow fabric fetish I knew I was in good hands and here is the outcome. Everyone that has seen it gushes over how cute the fabric is and much to my dismay I can't take credit this time :).

Just a tidbit of info about how sweet "A" is- she had the bag made because she remembers her friend commenting on how great this fabric was and how cute it would be in a purse. Then she met me and quickly afterwards asked if I would make the purse. There is nothing like a friend who is truly listening! Note to my friends- please don't hold me to the same standard!

In my next posts I will show the bags that I am deciding from to have raffled at The Mommyista's next event (Jan. 14th) "Find your inner Fit Chick" at Seasons.


This is my Miss Jenn's Everyday Bag- price is $48.
















1 comment: