Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One group of friends, lovin' the same purse all with their own style-













This order has been so cute to me- it started with "M", who ordered a Miss Karen's Multitasker (her post was Preview for M!) and then her girlfriend "H" followed up with her own order in a gorgeous Alexander Henry fabric (see the purse on the left) and now we are on to "J" (who this post is for!) in my very, very favorite designer Anna Maria Horner. All three of these girls are incredibly nice and have been a joy to work with!! I'm tickled pink that they all have their very own personalty in one of my purses, especially since this purse was invented by such a great friend of my own (I sure love you Karen!!). It makes me think about how inspiring my friends are and how enriched my life is because of them. I'm sure the three of these women feel the same! I hope you all enjoy- thank you so much!
Miss Karen's multitaskers are $42

1 comment:

  1. OMG...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that purse! The fabric of the second bag is TO DIE FOR! I think you need an apprentice. I'm so digging this bag!

    ReplyDelete