Sunday, March 14, 2010

A purse for little "S"!!












I have never met little "S"'s mom but I really, really like her via email. She sent me such a kind text message before my little guy has his eye procedure last week- I was so touched that she even remembered!! It doesn't get any better than that!


So, I was thinking of ways to make little "S"'s purse extra special and I started playing around with my scraps and wire and voila- these little, jangly, flower charms were born! They are totally removable if "S" is not that into them but now I am OBSESSED so if you see them popping up on my little girl items just go along with it and take them off when I'm not around :).


"S"- I hope you love this purse made just for you honey!! You sure have a sweet Mommy!
My little girl purses are $18







1 comment:

  1. Well, Little "S"'s mom likes you too!! :)
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the purse!! Sofia is going to love it too!!!!! I can't wait to pick it up!!!!
    Thank you for making it extra special for Sofia! She's my special angel. :)

    ReplyDelete