Monday, September 6, 2010

The Sharon shoulder bag





Sharon is a really special lady who attends the same bible study that I go to. She has a very comforting vibe and I always enjoy being around her. She was in my "group" when I first got pregnant with my youngest (16 months old now- mmmmmm, turning into a toddler no longer a baby.....it goes by too fast). I got pregnant just a few weeks after the year started.
I went from feeling great one day and then about 4 days after I got pregnant I plummeted fast into throw up hell (forgive me for my language but there is no other way to describe it). I still pulled myself off of my floor every Thursday to get to bible study- no doubt more for my children than for me because their children's program rocks (!!) and I had a hard time staying focused since I only wanted to puke the entire time. I went on medicine.....it made me sleepy and I did keep food down but it didn't touch the nausea. I'm telling you all of this because I was a MESS at bible study. If you met me that year, I probably didn't seem like that cool of a person.....boring, miserable, complaining, I have asthma and was wheezing all of the time, falling asleep during the lecture because I was so drugged up on top of being pregnant- pretty much a loser. But Sharon didn't care! She always asked me how I was. Always smiled at me and made me feel good. I could tell she didn't judge me in the slightest even though I was totally not myself......and my heart will be soft for Sharon forever because of that!
I was thrilled when she asked me to make a purse for her and more thrilled when she picked out these great, lively fabrics.
The Sharon shoulder bag is an average size, not bulky but not small. It is very sturdy and closes with a zipper. The reason that I'm so in love with it is because you can mix fabrics like crazy on it to make something really unique!!
Super, super cute- just like Sharon!!
xo,
Holly
Sharon shoulder bag is $52












No comments:

Post a Comment