Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lunch box for little lady "K"




I have a client named "A" who I just love working with!! She has two little girls- a baby girl and an elementary aged daughter named "K". When you have a conversation with "A" you can tell she is head-over-heels NUTS about her children! She sent me the cutest picture ever of her baby who had crawled inside the diaper bag that I made- it was precious and I adored it!!
"A" wanted to get her daughter "K" a special treat for the new school year so handmade lunch box it is!! "K" loves pink, brown and leopard and this lunch bag will compliment her pink leopard backpack that she got from the Justice store......seriously, how cute does that sound? Hopefully "A" will order outfits for me to make her as well because if she carries around a pink leopard backpack in elementary school- she is already my fashion soul mate!
The lunch box is roughly 12 inches wide, 9 inches high and 5 inches across. It is roomy and should fit her lunch beautifully. I made the strap just long enough that if she wants to throw it over her shoulder it will be possible. It is thoroughly lined with thermal lining that will keep colds-cold and hots-hot! I'm anxious to hear how "K" responds when she gets it!
"A"- thanks for being amazing to work with- you are so sweet!!
"K"'s lunch box is $32





2 comments:

  1. This little lady is going to be the envy of all her female classmates! Oh. My. Goodness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP! This is too much. I can't take the cuteness any longer!

    ReplyDelete