Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Preview for Nikki!!! ;)



No- the finger in the top picture is not a mistake! I included it to show you that I'm so desperate for help right now to get all of my items done, packaged, pictured and delivered before Christmas, that my soon to be 4 year old became Mommy's photographer today. Poor thing- I critiqued the heck out of her but she willingly participated and I should have given her more praise because she did a fantastic job ;).
I keep saying that I don't have time to write long (and I really don't have time!) so I'll try to keep this short tonight.
I want to wax poetic about how Nikki is the coolest girl ever (!) and detail for you all of the reasons why I'm head over heels for her but I'll simply tell you that there are only a few people in the world who are like Nikki. Every time I get the chance to see her (she lives about an hour away) I spend the next week thinking about getting a moving truck, changing the kid's school, loading up our home and moving next door to Nikki because I want to be near her so badly!
So long overdue is my "Nikki Purse".....it's medium sized (looks a little deceiving in the picture because it's still roomy inside) and because of the dipped edge it opens nice and wide. One option on this is adding outside pockets which I did on the copper toned purse. I have been working on a "fluted" shape because I just love that curvy, romantic, look but then it is so hard to get into the purse so I scrap the idea. The dipped edge was the solution to the problem and like I said before, when you unsnap the purse it opens up really wide and you can get to everything you need.
Can't wait to see if it works for you Nikki- love you!!!!
xo,
Holly
The Nikki purse is $52

2 comments: