Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shop and Sip!! next wed. night december 8th



I have such a love for handmade things and well crafted work that my tummy still tingles when I see something awesome. If you want to know what makes my entire body tingle with excitement it's something beautifully made by someone I love- my children, the amazing children in my art class and my insanely creative friends.




So I am super excited to be able to post the invite to Shop and Sip! Hosted by two of the most favorite people in my life- Autumn and Yvette of Aqua76 (http://aquaseventy6.blogspot.com/).
Check out the adorable things that they make!!! Isn't their blog incredibly beautiful too??



Lucky for you I'm part of the party too and I have gorgeous new styles that I have been working on that are finally ready for sale. I feel like I have had a purse making epiphany lately and I'm loving every second of seeing how they come together!


It's local- it's a weeknight- it's girly- it's shopping and they have coffee there!!!....how can you resist??
xoxo-
holly

2 comments:

  1. Plus they have a room with glass walls where you can see your kids play if you have/want to bring them! Going to be so fun. Happy you are a part of it.

    ReplyDelete