Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's been a while since I posted and I'm in the mood to talk! Natasha, gorgeous trim and adjustable straps!












I have talked about Natasha before in posts....seeing as she is undeniably addicted to bags and dresses for her daughter I will definitely be posting about her again! I LOVE Natasha. I totally met her through business and I know that sounds kind of weird but I'm crazy about her and how thoughtful she is and how easy she is to talk to- she is my kind of chick!! Here is a quick example of the caliber of person that Natasha is......
-She ordered a purse for her close friend as a gift.
-I wanted to use it as an example at my recent party (can't wait to blog about the party!).
-She happily lets me keep it as an example and comes to the party to support me and pays for it at the party.
-We plan to meet at a mall at a later date to finally supply her with the purse.
-She drives to mall- I drive to mall. All of our kids are with us at the mall.
-I bring all of the purses for the other friend I was meeting at the mall in a giant bright blue Ikea bag.
-Totally forget Natasha's.
-Twice I have jipped her of the "paid in full" purse (and hello- I remembered the other purses but not hers??!!).
-She giggles, I can totally tell she doesn't care at all for her inconvenience because she is just cool like that.
-Has to meet me AGAIN to get the purse. Never once even batted an eye at my craziness, was completely supportive and even brought my daughter gifts at our meetings.
But I hear the friend likes it a lot, and in my eyes, Natasha hangs the moon. (she also has her masters, is a teacher, has a very cool mom that makes cute bows for anyone with daughters out there and a precious 4 year old little girl)
On to her order.....the first bag is one of my most ordered items. It is a very roomy tote and Natasha knew the style of fabrics she was looking for. She was loving the funky gold/bead trim that I have been playing around with recently and I was really happy with how it turned out.There is not that much of this trim left and please remember in the fabric world- fabrics, trims, handles, etc. can come and go faster than you think. The good thing about that is it makes your item extra-special. Anyhow- get the trim while it's hot if any of you want it used in your bag! Since this "bag" doesn't have a name/label yet I am going to get really creative with this one and name it after my rocking friend- The Natasha Tote.
The second bag is my Miss Karen's Multitasker with one huge difference- an adjustable messenger strap. This was a new one for me- messenger strap, no problem- adjustable, not really a problem.....just new to me, so it took me some trial and error to figure out. Now, you can make your strap as long or short as you need depending on the situation. I made another one for Natasha's friend "M" but I am bummed that I didn't take pictures of it. "M" is so seriously cute that I can't stand it and she makes my bag look incredible!!!So, if any of you ladies would like to add Natasha's adjustable strap to a purse for you let me know- I should be able to add it to almost anything. Thank you Natasha for requesting it!
Hmmmmm- I have so much more to post but I'll stop talking for now. Xoxo Natasha- you are a gift girl.


Natasha Totes (the purse on the top of this post) are $45
Miss Karen Multitaskers with an adjustable strap are also $45

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Great idea to have an adjustable strap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im am loving all the bags that i see on here, i really really like the rust color one, ur bags are just fabulous !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE TOO MUCH!!! You made me sound so awesome! Who would believe that I am CRANKY when I don't get enough sleep or I'm stressed! HAHA Holly, you have been a blessing! Why wouldn't I support the success of your business!?
    XOXO
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete