Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Natasha Tote for super cute "F"!!









So, "charms" on my bags are all my current rage right now (see the charm hanging off the above purse on your right). I love the braids- I love adding beads- I love making your purses more individual- love it all.
So imagine my excitement when I was asked to surprise a friend of "A.M."s with a custom purse along with a peace sign charm! The girl loves peace signs and I was hooked. I have just made random design charms so far- actually making "something" or a sign that is indicative of the purse owners personality?!....LOVE IT!!!
The best thing about this order was that I got to catch a quick glimpse of "A.M."'s friend before I made it, her name is "F". She is adorable and has tons of her own style!! I got so excited about making this for her because I could see that she was a little adventurous- which I am too so I always love that!
I was so happy with how it turned out- and was thrilled to find out later that "F" loved it as well.
"A.M." has ordered lots of purses and dresses for her niece from me and she makes drop dead, drool over yourself jewelry so needless to say she is insanely creative. She also has a generous heart and puts TONS of thought into the gifts that she buys. She is such a kind soul and I totally look up to her, respect her and love to eat up her ideas that she gives me!
As always, thanks for the order "A.M." and I hope you enjoy your special purse "F"!!!!
Natasha Totes are $45 and to add a charm is an additional $7.

3 comments:

  1. Love this bag! Well...you know I think everything you do is outta sight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. suuuper cute!!!! I want a peace sign charm for my Natasha tote!!! :)
    LOVE the name you chose for the tote!! ;)
    MISS YOU!!!!!!
    CALL ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! You just won an award! ;) Check out my blog! http://yvette-unedited.blogspot.com/2010/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete