Saturday, May 29, 2010

Preview for "V"!!







I don't have much time to write tonight.......our recent vacation to the beach was wonderful beyond words but I am BEHIND on everything else in my life. There is nothing like taking time out to be with my sweet husband and kids though. It hit me that I am a much better Mommy on vacation solely because I don't expect them to pick up after themselves so much. I'm attempting to bring that "laid back vacation Mommy" back to our house for a few days but after one crazy-mopping-bonanza I realize that she is slipping away from me quickly!!
On to "V"s purse! She wanted her Natasha tote a little bit smaller so I took about half an inch off all of the way around and added a button closure. We were discussing color schemes and fabric and she was drawn to black and white. I know there are some gorgeous black and white damasks out there so that got me excited to incorporate and then she looked at me and said
" With fuchsia!!" and my heart skipped a beat. There is nothing like twisting the usual with a little bit of unexpected! More shocking to me- it was a color combination that I had not used before and had not even thought of. That doesn't happen that often!!!
The cherry on top of this order was that she ordered a matching make up bag to go along with it and that always makes me drool a little. Get ready for my wallets that I am working on and should be offering soon!
I'm secretly hoping that "V" hates this purse and the next time you see me I will be walking around wearing it!! In the meantime- "V", it was a pleasure getting to work with you and I really do hope you adore your purse as much as I do!!
The Natasha Tote is $45
My Make-up wristlet bags are $18 but $15 if you order along with a purse

No comments:

Post a Comment