Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My favorite handle!





It's probably getting repetitive now me saying that I have a lot to post and very little time to do it. After my semi-break over the holiday (I didn't sew for 3 days in a row!!!) and the end of my teaching art (for now) I realize more than ever how I need to simplify sometimes.....so tonight I'm going to try and get a few more bags posted that I made before Christmas with very little narration from me (gasp!).
This purse is the first style that I made for Autumn (her new one I will post soon)-except this time I added the gorgeous wooden handle that I love so much I want to swallow it whole! The little dips on the front of the bag are pockets....so clever- I got this from an actual pattern so I can't take credit for it.
The Autumn Shoulder Bag is $52

2 comments:

  1. I'm not coming to your blog anymore because every time I see a new bag I WANT IT!!!! :) You know I'd never stop visiting your blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete