Monday, January 31, 2011

Preview for S



This is yet another Yvette New York Sling that I'm in love with!
I get so many different streams of business- many of my orders are from friends of friends, clients that post their purse on Facebook is also a great source of exposure for me but the ones that always touch me (and still surprise me) are calls or emails from people who saw someone in a store or in their daily lives that was wearing a purse that I made so they stop the person and track down my information. I cannot put into words how humbling that is for me!
This is the case with "S" who saw another Yvette sling on my girlfriend Jen A. and called me to order one. It was really fun to come up with fabric combinations for "S" because she has an adventurous color side but also really wanted her purse to be an everyday bag that she can take to work and works with everything. I am a color JUNKIE but this black and white combination struck me when I put it together and really made me take a second look at making some more monochromatic work in the future. The home dec fabric is heavily textured and is so sturdy but super soft- I just love it!
"S", thank you so much! Hope you enjoy it!!
xo-
holly




1 comment:

  1. Why do I love everything you make? Oh, yeah, because you make everything with LOVE!

    ReplyDelete