Thursday, April 21, 2011

Laci Dance Purse




I hope you didn't skip over these pictures without acknowledging how darn cute my little guy's tummy is poking out of his shirt while he is "working" with mommy. That's good stuff! ;)


I realized as I updated my blog how I only post such a tiny slice of the items that I really make. A big part of what is missing is a huge part of my business- gifts! I'm so thankful to my clients who look to me to make gifts for their friends and loved ones and I hope that part of my business keeps growing.

This purse style is what I made my daughter for her dance class- it fits her tap shoes, ballet shoes, her leotard and tights and enough tiny toys to keep her little brother entertained while he waits for her class to be over.


It has outside pockets on the front and each side and closes with a Velcro flap. It's roughly 12 inches wide and 10 inches high.


We use it as a dance bag but it can certainly be a girl purse for any use or just for play! I sell a ton of them for birthday gifts and if I have time I usually hand make a tag for the birthday girl.


I'll be posting more of my best selling gift items when I can!



Dance purses are $35


xoxo-

holly





3 comments:

  1. Umm...excuse me!! This new blog template is so fresh and awesome! Just like you and your designs!! :) XOXO ARJ

    ReplyDelete