Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Laci Shift Dress (knit)
















There are a few goals that I had for myself before the summer hit and here is one of them-


I wanted to design an easy summer dress that I could keep super reasonably priced-($27)


I wanted it to be in knit so it is stretchy and light and breathable for summer-


I wanted it to look kind of dressy AND kind of casual but still feel like a tshirt-


I wanted it to be adorable!!




I can't claim that a shift dress is an ingenious design on may part since it has been a classic style for ages but I jazz it up a bit with the ruffled knit on the bottom. I have a few color combinations that I have been playing with other than this one and I'll post those shortly.




I couldn't resist adding braids to the finishing on this one for my daughter but if you want braided finishes on yours it will cost an extra $8 since handmade, hand sewn braids take an awful lot of time to add.




I can make them in any size but I'll ask for measurements to make sure it fits nicely!


1 comment: