Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Meghan Summer Halter dress






My biggest fan is a beautiful 2 year old with super cute blonde hair and enough personality for 10 people to share. She is AWESOME and her excitement when she gets something from me leaves me grinning all day! I am so inspired by her and I have many things that I have made for her this past year that I can't wait to post. This is her most recent summer purchase- a halter dress that I designed for her that would stand up to our hot, humid, Florida summers, super comfy and still leave her feeling dressed up and special!


I have a good friend whose quilts always take my breath away. Her sense of color and her craftsmanship is out-of-control amazing. She passes my daughter down her scraps to make her own little quilts and own appliques for the clothing that I make her. Needless to say I steal some of the scraps from my daughter because I covet them so much! I mixed them into the top of this halter for an extra punch of glorious summer color- so pretty!!!


The Meghan Halter dress is available in size 2t-8 and costs $40


xo!

holly

No comments:

Post a Comment