Monday, August 2, 2010






I don't have much time to type- we are on a short vacation once again before school starts but alas....this time my sewing machine came with me. I'm just too behind to have a "real" vacation (although honestly I would miss it) and my parents are here so they are spending lots of time with the kids and me being occupied for a bit will hopefully give them better quality time together.
I recently went through an apron obsession after the kid's Aunt D. made them the CUTEST aprons for Christmas and the kids went ga ga over them. Ultimately, I made an apron dress (see the photos on the right side of the blog for the front of the dress.....I will post the back of it soon) and I plan to make many more for my daughter because they are easy, adjustable and gorgeous! In the meantime- watching her make cookies with me in something as precious as this is just as satisfying!!!
I can make them in every size and the great thing about the strap is that it can move from one end to the other- making it completely adjustable for a perfect fit.
More apron posts to come soon.......even something for the little guys!!
An apron like this costs $30

1 comment: