Sunday, August 15, 2010







I had a fantastic client named "D" ask me to do a purse party last month. She teaches at an elementary school near me and she has a wonderful sense of style (her mom says she was born to shop ;)) and always looks super cute and pulled together (next to my "I have three young children" look with unwashed hair and random bits of thread covering me at all times, it can be intimidating but always inspiring!). Her teacher friends were very kind and I loved spending a few hours with them!
Two of the girls at the party are in college and ordered backpacks (hallelujah!) in their school colors. Both girls are absolutely adorable, very smart and surely unstoppable! I don't find myself around college kids that often and just loved working with them-thank you "C" and "K"!!
Each pack is lined, has two small pockets on each side, adjustable straps and a large zippered pocket on the front. It zips open on the top as well.
I've gone off the deep end being excited about these so I'm in the process of making at least 7 for my own kids and my friend's kids.....can we say obsessed?? If you see me trotting around with my own backpack soon, listening to Fugazi and wearing blue nail polish, I'm OK.....just feeling a little nostalgic for college!
On that note, my big guy starts Kindergarten this week......where on earth does the time go??
xoxo,
holly
Adult backpacks are $62
Child backpacks are $58

1 comment: