Saturday, August 14, 2010



I love this diaper bag....I loved it from the first second I made it for my sister in law but now that I tweaked it a couple of inches here and there I adore it even more. I have made SO many this summer that it still astonishes me- it is hands down the item that has been the most ordered lately.
I had several beautiful ones made that I took pictures of but when my 15 month old was having a melt down that even surprised me, I had the genius idea to hand him my camera to appease him (I was picking my parents up at the airport so he was in his car seat). I received the camera back in one piece (surprisingly) and it DID calm him down (like I said, genius) but I discovered the next day that my sacred memory card had vanished- poof. My bright idea not so bright after all! All record of my diaper bag sweatshop vanished with the memory card :(.
One of these was made for my sister in law's friend who is expecting her baby I think sometime in August (congratulations!!). She is a graphic designer and had a beautiful website that I was able to pull inspiration from to pick her fabric. The top bag was made for my cousin's wife "M"- who I'm just crazy about and is super adorable!! She has three kids too (I am pretty sure she had 3 kids in 3 years so you know she needs a decent diaper bag!!!) and she has an awesome sense of style so I was super flattered that I was able to make her one.
As always, I can customize the inside pockets just for you although with this bag the outside pockets are so extensive you may not need many more! I actually made one a while back with an inside thermal pocket to keep the baby's bottles warm or the sippy cup cold (this costs more FYI) which I thought was a great idea- thanks "A"!!
Diaper bags cost $65

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorg!! They should be $80! What a steal at $65. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete