Sunday, February 7, 2010

Easter dresses for two of the sweetest little ladies in my life











Before I talk about the dresses I'll talk about the girls!! The little one, "K" usually spends a lot of time with me and we are good buddies. I love it when she comes to me instead of her mom and her mother gets slightly jealous....is it OK that I like that kind of attention?? I can't help it and I'm totally enamoured with her. My daughter also kicks me to the curb for her mother so I guess it's even.
The older girl ,"A" is also a little angel and doesn't have a nasty bone in her body. That works out great since her and my daughter are incredibly close and they play wonderfully together. "A" shares better than any child that I have ever met in my life and every day since it happened I think about the time we were making cookies together a few weeks ago and she looked up at me and said "I wuv you Miss Holly". It totally warmed my heart. I wuv you too "A"- a LOT!
These little girls are amazing and I'm so blessed to be a part of their lives!!
That all being said- I obviously like to make things for them, so here are my dresses (that work out beautiful for Easter this year!!) that I added a few more touches to so they would be extra special. I just can't stand how cute the ruffles are- the more the merrier!!
You can always add on matching bloomers and purses if you are interested. I only make these for custom orders.
I could look at these photos all day long, they are so darn cute. "A" and "K"- thanks for posing, hope you enjoyed your lollipop!
$62 each.




1 comment:

  1. These are BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had a girl to put in one of these dresses. Holly couture, baby! Love it like crazy. Are ytou going to be selling these?

    ReplyDelete