Friday, February 5, 2010

Make-up bags and more Mommyista.....











I am having a Mary Kay party soon......which I have never done before. So I had to come up with a way to tempt my girlfriends to come- other than the make up and my company of course!
My solution- handmade makeup bags to fit each of their amazing personalities. I think I had more fun deciding which fabric fits each girl than I even had constructing them. I have to say that I thank God for my friends often and always and I truly love making things for them!!!
The girls from Mommyista asked me to raffle one for their event that just passed this week (it was great!! The speaker is a coupon guru and did a wonderful job. I can't wait to use my newly honed coupon skills this weekend. I think you can find her at I Heart Coupons on Facebook.).
So this is the one that I brought. It can also be a wristlet if you just want to throw a few essentials in it instead of taking your entire bag along with you.
When I finish the bags for the party I will most certainly post them so I can share how adorable they all are. The price is $18 for those of you interested in one.

1 comment:

  1. This was such a marvelous raffle! We cannot thank you enough for being so gracious.

    ReplyDelete