Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jen A.'s Toiletry travel bag









I'm making my sweet friend Jen A. a new purse tonight and it is making me think about how much I like her! I really adore working with her and it got me thinking about her toiletry bag that I made for her ski trip months ago. It lands in a long list of things that I still need to post about/offer for sale but keep getting put off because time is never on my side (hello, my baby just turned 16 months old and it doesn't seem possible that time has gone by that quickly). It's a shame that I haven't posted about this bag before because it is seriously cute!
The bag has 3 zippered pockets for all of your beauty items and rolls up nice and tidy so you can stay organized and stylish while on your trip. I need to make one for myself for my paintbrushes....note to self.
My favorite part about making this bag was when Jen sent me a text message photo of it while on it's travel escapades! I EAT it up when clients share that with me- thank you so much for those of you who have sent me photos before- it makes my day!!
My next project for Jen A.'s travel line is a weekender bag, yummy.......I can't wait to hammer out the details of the design.
I love you Jen! Will send you a preview of your new purse tomorrow- xoxo, holly
Jen A.'s toiletry travel bag is $50

2 comments: