Saturday, September 11, 2010

Gifts for sweet baby "C"





My husband has a good friend of his that he has known since elementary school- his name is "T" and he is married to a very sweet girl named "K". They welcomed their first child, a baby boy named "C" a few weeks ago. I have been working on things for mommy and baby for the past month or so and had a very enjoyable time making it all. I stuffed her bag full of clothes and things that my husband picked out for the baby and this little owl that I made that will match baby C's room.

I head over heels LOVE making things for babies and moms! If a friend of mine has a baby I spend an insane amount of time thinking about all of the things that I can make for him or her. My friend Karen is due with her son soon and I'm ready to throw my other responsibilities to the wind so I can make at least one hundred things for him!
So, if you would like anything made that goes along with a nursery theme or want to stuff a hand made diaper bag with wonderfully cute burp cloths, bibs or a nursing cover that are all made JUST for mommy and baby just let me know! I will offer a discount if you buy an expecting mom more than two items.
Congrats again "T" and "K"- we think about you all of the time!! xo- holly
Diaper bags are $65
Stuffed animals are $25

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how adorable these items are! That owl is INSANE! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi holly, I tried to email you about ordering a bag, but I haven't heard from you so I'm not sure that I sent it to the right place. Can you email me? aes74@msn.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete