Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Preview for "J"!! and gushing about Rainbow's End Quilt Shoppe



Forgive me for these dark photos- the sky has been grey here all day!


The Yvette New York sling is hot, hot, hot for me right now! I'm super in love with this one- made for "J" who I found out happens to live right next to the owners of my FAVORITE fabric store, Rainbow's End in Dunedin! They just launched a new, stunningly gorgeous website and you can even order online now (http://rainbowsendquiltshoppe.com/). As beautiful as the website is- there is nothing for fabric addicts like walking through their store......so, so pretty, well placed and organized but still totally appealing to creative people who need all of the aesthetic bells and whistles and huge punch of color to get us inspired. I could blog about Rainbows End for a long time- it's amazing! I told "J" that my hubby takes the debit card from me when I visit because once I walk through those doors....I'm done. Please open a store in Tampa Rainbow's End owners!! I promise I will spend my kids college fund in there each month!!
I just got this sling out in the mail to "J" this afternoon (hopefully no one I knew spotted me in the post office because I was not happy with how my kids were behaving ;)) but I wanted to post a preview for her. She has been a great client and was adorable as she decided what fabric to go with. She is getting ready to go on a vacation soon and I hope this sling carries everything for her nicely.
Remember that the sling has a front panel of pockets and a little hidden cell phone pocket inside one of them. You can see all of the specs on the Yvette New York sling post.
Hope you love it "J"!!
Yvette New York Slings are $55

2 comments:

  1. #1 - the fabric on the purse is so fall-licious, I could fall over dead right now!

    #2- when can we go to Rainbow's end?? Scratch that, how soon can we go to Rainbow's end?

    ReplyDelete