Monday, October 11, 2010

cute, cute, CUTE clown costume for "C" (holy cow that's a lot of Cs!!)







My poor daughter is SO over me dressing her up in cute outfits only to be told that they are NOT hers and that I need her to frolic around and look happy (!) when I'm taking photos. I bribed her today with a lollipop- works like a charm that bribery thing ;). Can you tell in these photos she is miserable??


My girlfriend's niece is coming for a visit from the Czech Republic (she is 2 1/2). Her parents are on a mission there and they are coming to vacation in the States in late October. Lucky me (because I love "C's" mom!!)- I get to see them around Halloween and I also get the chance to babysit little "C" for an afternoon!! She is totally adorable and I have not seen her in about a year so I am anxious to see how she has grown!

I jumped at the chance to make a costume for her this year and I was secretly thrilled that I had complete liberty ;)- I was able to choose the costume, colors and every other detail. As much as I like making things with every one else's vision included I simply MUST have some orders in there that let me be 100% ME......so working on this was a slice of heaven!


Clowns can be so goofy but I was determined to put the cutest twist that I could think of on this classic, sometimes blah and usually cheesy choice for a costume.


I sure hope that "C's" mom thinks it is as ADORABLE as I do!!! Little "C" is going to rock this costume- cannot wait to see her in it!


Xoxo,

Holly


Clown costume is $55

Just the tutu-skirt is $30












1 comment:

  1. This is freaking out of this world!! I think "C" is going to take this to the next level with her great personality. This is amazing, Holly - great job!!

    ReplyDelete