Saturday, October 30, 2010

"P"'s party apron preview!



I have a ton of new work that I'm chomping at the bit to post but I am caught up in the rapture of making these adorable aprons as party favors for little "P"'s 2nd birthday and I need to post a preview for "P"'s mommy so she can see just how cute they are!
I know birthday parties can become run of the mill and to come up with a cute idea for a party is HARD.....but "P"'s mommy is hooking it up for this one! The party is at a paint your own pottery place (clearly with my art background I am already in love with the idea!! Can I come too??!) and every little girl gets her own handmade apron to take home- I'm not trying to pat myself on the back here or anything but can you get a better party favor gift?? "P" gets an extra special apron for being the birthday girl of course ;)- I will post that one when it is finished.
"P"'s mom contacted me and asked if I was able to make the aprons and said that she had already bought the fabric. If you have read my other posts you may know that I have some reservations about using fabric that someone else picks. I don't know why when I live, breathe, sleep and eat fabric so I love almost all of it....I guess I'm just kind of stuck up about me being the best fabric-picker there is! I don't have to tell you since you can see the apron completed that I ADORED her choice of fabrics and I am promptly going to the fabric store tomorrow to buy more of the exact fabric for myself so I can make more of these to sell at the Wiregrass Mistletoe Market in December (more details on that show to come soon).
I hope you like them "J"!
half apron $27




2 comments:

  1. I'm way too excited about these aprons!! Thank You so very much! I can't wait to get my hands on them!!

    ReplyDelete