Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Make up bags, a StrollerStrides/Wiregrass event and press!!!












I never did get around to posting the rest of my Mommyista make-up bags that I made for my awesome friends so here they are!

I am participating in an event at Wiregrass mall in a few weeks for StrollerStrides! Those of you who know me know that I am a work-out-aholic (although I will post at another time how a personal trainer named "S" has taken me out of my comfort zone and I realize I'm not as strong as I think I am!!) so I was thrilled to be asked to be involved and support fitness for us frazzled women with young children. There will be a free class, raffles (I will raffle something and so will my amazing girlfriend Karen at http://www.thereadingcorner.org/ along with many others) and various things for the kiddos to do.

It's Friday, March 26th-here is more info....

TIME: Registration 8:30
Class 9:00 – 10:00
Entertainment and Fun 10:00

LOCATION: The Shops at Wiregrass
Meet at Centercourt in front of Macy’s
28211 Paseo Drive
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543




I hope that some of you can make it!

Very exciting news for me lately is that I had a little "press"!! I was so humbled and I loved my interviewer- loved her!! Here is the article-

My last note is my littlest guy has eye surgery tomorrow morning. We are in Orlando tonight because the surgery is very early tomorrow morning. I can't nurse him after midnight tonight so I'm not looking forward to the wee morning hours :). Please keep him in your prayers that he handles it all as well as a 10 month old can!! Thanks!








No comments:

Post a Comment