Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mommy and me!!!!!





I have been dying to post these bags! I was so thrilled that "M" asked me to make purses for her and her 2 year old daughter- I just loved making them!! I can't help but think about how excited my daughter gets when she has a purse- let alone one that looks like mine. She keeps all of her "lipsticks" in hers and I hope "little M" stocks her tiny purse full of the things that she adores.


When I was making these my daughter begged me to put this long, beaded fringe on "little M's" so it would be "shaky-shaky". I stalled a little but she continued to beg so I relented. Prying the purse out of my daughter's hands was no small task! Thankfully "little M's" mom was an awesome sport about the "shaky-shaky" fringe and hope it was as big as a hit as it was in my house!


I am still laughing at my daughter's tummy poking out of her jeans as she strikes her pose for these photos.
"M"- thank you for letting me go nuts on your bags! I loved adding trims and making something for the both of you.
Mommy "M's" purse is $42 and Little "M's" is $18

1 comment:

  1. WOW! WOW! WOW!!! Do you still have these fabrics?? I would love to order something similar!! Your bags are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete