Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Preview for "A"!!







"A" has TWINS! How do you make a purse good enough for a girl with young twins? I was able to meet with her at KidzClub while our children played and I got a glimpse of the giant backpack full of gear that she carries with her. I was so happy that she picked this style because it has such great outside pockets and I really think it will meet her needs. Can you see how there are two giant pockets on each side of the outside? Plus the big one in the middle and I lined the entire inside with pockets as well. TONS of space. "A" also wanted her bag to be a crossover so she has her hands free when needed (I'm such a fan of the crossover myself- I can carry baby "M", carry toddler "L" too and hold the big guy's hand while STILL having my purse attached to me- I'm sold!). So I made the straps extra long for her and it fits just perfect on your side.
Another great thing about "A" is that I had made a purse very similar to this for myself (but I keep holding onto it for inventory and examples) so I am clearly crazy about these colors and fabrics and you gotta love it when someone is on your style wave length!
I hope you like it "A"!! Thank you!
$42


1 comment: