Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Summer Sling for "A"...






How I know "A" is like the Kevin Bacon game- she knows friends of mine from 2 different parts of my life and she is also in the INCREDIBLE interfaith bible study that I go to.....or maybe that is just living in New Tampa- don't we all know a friend of a friend who ends up knowing you? Such a small circle out here. I always think of that when I yell at my kids in public- surely SOMEONE who knows me is within earshot and I'll be sticking my foot in my mouth soon enough.


Anyways- "A" has twins so she does need a decent size bag I'm sure. This Summer Sling is just the normal Sling but modified originally for my sweet friend Summer. The "basket" of the sling is simply smaller so you get all the style and ease of the Sling without such a giant space to fill up. It is still very roomy though! The inside space is pretty flexible- for "A" we added an inside zippered pocket on one side and another set of open pockets on the other.
Thank you "A"!! and thank you Summer for being my source of inspiration!! xoxo!
Slings are $45

No comments:

Post a Comment